Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Update From Matthew G. in Ensenada


















Hi there.

I am in Ensenada and feeling great!

Check it out: I love this place. Just pulling over the hill and looking down
into Ensenada made my heart feel so full. I feel at peace and I feel my soul
at rest. I'm sure the stretching is just around the corner though.

The ranch that I live at is georgeous. It's down in the pit of a valley and there are trees and things to look at and smell all around. I have a big room that I share with another guy, Tim. He is a little funny, partly akward, and mostly smelly. ...We're working on it.

The other two girls that will be working with me this summer are really nice. One is quiet and I get along with the other one really well. All of the staff are extremely nice, and super funny.

God has been so present and so good and it's only been a few days. I don't know why I would expect anything else from him though. I assume you've been thinking about me, so thanks for that. I cant wait to see what God has in store for this time. I hope I can be a blessing to this camp, and to Ensenada

There is much to say, but I've got to go so that's all you get for now.

Blessings

Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To the Blog

Total Pageviews