Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Momentum Part 2

Well... has it been one week already? I hope you are getting used to meeting me here every week to get in on the discussion!

Today we are going to continue our time from last week where I promised I would introduce you to two new staff members! Here they are:

First we hired Loriel Stutzman to be our part-time administrative assistant! She will be working at Southside for 10 hours a week providing much needed administrative support.

Second it is my privilege to welcome Evin Burt as our new Worship Pastor. Evin is a George Fox Graduate who has tons of worship leading experience. I am thrilled to have him as part of our family!



It is going to take much faith for us to bring on two new staff members, especially during these tough economic times, however I want to encourage you that your leadership team has lead the way in bringing on these two well qualified staff people. In the coming months it is going to take all of us giving with a generous heart to meet our financial obligations, but I know that you and I want to see God's Kingdom built and so I leave you with this question:

Will you be an active partner this year to see God do miraculous things in our midst? We need you now like never before, not just financially but also in volunteering and in prayer support!

May God bless you as you give to His work.

Giving my all with you,

Pastor Willy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To the Blog

Total Pageviews